ChatGPT does not provide information based directly on my requirements, instead it provides information in a general way

ChatGPT does not provide information based directly on my requirements, instead it provides information in a general way.

I prompt ChatGPT and Copilot and othe 3 website plugins the same think.

“Based on my design, I want you to offer me an alternative design, i.e. an image, which is better than my current design.”

and

“Read the link below, which is a page from my website. Tell me exactly what errors the code contains and what improvements I can bring to the code.”

In both cases, ChatGPT and Copilot and 3 other plugins gave me general directions, absolutely nothing concrete, related to my page. Needless to say, it generated a completely crazy image, without the slightest connection with the content or design of my html page.

It’s as if he didn’t even look at my code, as if he didn’t even read the content of the page, as if he doesn’t know how to read css, as if he doesn’t know how my design actually looks .

I think that ChatGPT should learn to read the html code, then make a printscreen of the html page in the background, check every single detail related to the layout and colors, so that it can offer better design alternatives.

At this moment, all the indications offered are simply useless. Basically, it didn’t help me at all.

AI is either intelligence or it is not?

How does it help me to give me general information? I can find thousands of pages on the Internet with indications about design. But the AI must be very detailed in explanations regarding particular cases, not general cases.

Right now, ChatGPT is useless to this kind of detailed analysis. Totaly useless.

P.S. Even if I had found better prompts, be sure that ChatGPT would not have provided better answers!