Can't access ChatGPT after upgrading to ChatGPT Plus

I get a replay:
You’ll get replies here and in your email:
:email: --------@gmail.com

Our usual reply time
:clock3: A day

So i hope that they will give me this time that we did could use the tool and we pay for it!

1 Like

Upgraded and now no access at all. Is this normal?

I’m experiencing the same issue and wanted to believe it’s a glitch on this side, but from the comments I’ve read here, it seems not. Has anyone gotten a response from support personnel yet?

Same here, and I have not received a response. Now, I’m getting a bad gateway code error smh. Ever since, I became a paid user, I feel like I have experienced the most annoying issues.

My Payment successful but account not upgraded to OpenAI ChatGPT Plus user
I even paid twice and still i don’t have access i saw many topics like this
But as its a oldest one i wonder if any body get them plus account back?

Did you get your plus account back?

I have the same issue. Were you able to resolve it? :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Same here. I was charged $20 but im still on the regular plan.

When I log onto chat dot openai dot .com/

And, coincidentally ? only since upgrading to ChatGPT PLUS, I consistently get the following message across many browsers and device types:

Access denied

You do not have access to chat.openai.com.

The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site.

• Ray ID: 7bf7742b1ead43ac
  • Timestamp: 2023-04-29 12:12:31 UTC
  • Your IP address: 37.19.199.232
  • Requested URL: chat.openai.com/
  • Error reference number: 1020
  • Server ID: FL_649F137
  • User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 15_7_5 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/15E148

我真的想知道怎么解决这个问题,我的免费版也无法使用

English transation of that last comment : I really want to know how to solve this problem, my free version doesn’t work either

Summary created by AI.

The discussion revolves around trouble accessing ChatGPT Plus post-upgrade. bbrelin starts the conversation, conveying an issue about an error message after upgrading their account. shamrick suggests refreshing the screen or re-logging and clearing the last conversation.

After applying shamrick’s, bbrelin thanks Shamrick and suggests that OpenAI should improve their error messaging system to provide users with more detailed information regarding their issues. Ironically, shamrick later mentions a situation where they’ve been charged and received confirmation of a Plus account, but can’t log in.

ruby_coder attempts to help by directing shamrick directly to OpenAI’s help keeping. Shamrick responds with frustration about no response yet despite reaching out thrice, noting they feel ripped-off.

Subsequently, irwan and oceandaydayday also express the same issue of being unable to login after upgrading their accounts. katzo attempts to explain the problem might be due to an outage affecting all users, Plus or not.

The discussion continues with robcoa29 expressing severe disappointment due to unavailability of customer support and merit.school.uz assuming the problem could be due to updates being made.

Summarized with AI on Dec 2 2023
AI used: gpt-4-32k