Can the AI scan the API from another code source to create off of something that is already made?

Hello! This is something that I am kind of interested in. I am new to all of this so please be gentle with your responses. I am really interested in what you all have to say on the matter!

Thank you so much!

1 Like

So yes, I think I know what your asking for.

For example this prompt calls the coinbase API to get bitcoin prices for a defined range and then plots it.

1 Like

I would like to train the AI on LUA code. Each time I try to point it in the LUA direction, it refuses to provide code in LUA. It reverts to python. Do you know how I might be able to train it better?

1 Like

This one looks like it is in Javascript unfortunately.

I really want to get the OpenAI to merge with something that is fairly advanced. I have a huge idea that would be awesome to merge with.

https://docs.fivem.net/docs/

That is the resource I would like it to read.

1 Like

See, I don’t think so because on the bottom right of the playground, you can see the different code responses the AI can provide. That is where I am a bit stuck.

1 Like

No, it’s Lua. If it were JavaScript it would say “var” instead of “local”, and there would be a brace after “function love.load()”. And LOVE is a program for running games written in Lua.

I’m guessing what threw you off is the use of “require”, but I looked that up and LOVE uses it as well.

1 Like

Yes, languages in the bottom right are just the ones supported for syntax highlighting, thanks for pointing out the confusion!

1 Like