Can someone link me the latest and up to date API Docs?

Hey

Can someone link me the latest and up to date API Docs?
I’m confused because the Docs on the Website are outdated or not correct because it always saying that in the code.

1 Like

Sure. At the top or the sidebar of this forum where it says “Documentation”, or for the more up to date methods and parameters, without talk, the “API reference” link.

If you are using Python or node.js libraries, you’ll need to update to the latest version to follow along with the API reference. Almost anything that is simply “import openai” will be out-of-date.

3 Likes

GPT-4o is a 128000 token context length model (actually 125k when a “k” is 1024 bytes or tokens, as all other models have been calculated)

This looks like a service that has a heading “OpenAI”, and then has different tiers of use, where they might limit how much input can be sent at some tiers.

OpenAI’s model list is also in the docs: https://platform.openai.com/docs/models/gpt-4o

3 Likes

Discord is walled. This forum is searchable, so answers are more than one-on-one consultation.

5 Likes

This topic is about finding documentation.

If you want to discuss AI evaluation of temporal causality presented out-of-order, and the topic would be productive, you should start another topic.

1 Like