Can chatgpt4 write a sherlock holmes story as well as sir arthur conan doyle?

Hello everyone,

I’m a new member here and I’m excited to share with you a project/experiment I’ve been working on for a while. It’s a full-length Sherlock Holmes story, generated by chatgpt4, an AI model that can create stories based on prompts. I used chatgpt4 to write a 40-minute long story, set in the Victorian era, featuring Holmes and Watson solving a mysterious murder. I then turned it into a YouTube audiobook, with music and footage of London.

I think this project is a really fun and promising example of what chatgpt4 can do. It shows how AI can be used to create new and original stories in the style of Conan Doyle. It also explores some themes and characters that are familiar to Sherlock Holmes fans, such as deduction, disguise, Moriarty, Lestrade, etc. It’s a fun and entertaining way to enjoy a new adventure of our favorite detective and his loyal companion.

I’m happy to have the chance to express my enthusiasm for chatgpt4 and its potential. I would love to hear your feedback and comments on the work. What did you like or dislike about the story? How did it compare to the original stories or other adaptations? How do you feel about AI-generated stories in general?

If you want to check out the work, here is the link to the YouTube video:]( Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Royal Conspiracy - A New Mystery by ChatGPT4- Zen Theatre Live - YouTube )). Thank you for your time and attention. I hope you enjoy my work and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
bennet