Building chatbot for client business using gpt-3.5-turbo

What will be the best approach and steps to build a chatbot using chatgpt for a specific niche business?

Hello forum members,

I hope you are all doing well. I’m currently working on a project to build a chatbot for a client’s business using the GPT-3.5-turbo model from OpenAI. While I have a general understanding of the steps involved, I would greatly appreciate your expertise and guidance on the following aspects:

1. Approach: Could you please share any recommended approaches or best practices for building a chatbot using GPT-3.5-turbo? Any insights into structuring the conversational flow or optimizing the training process would be highly valuable.

2. Training Data: What types of data and knowledge should I gather to train the chatbot effectively? How can I format and structure the training data to achieve accurate and relevant responses?

I have created a v1 chatbot using the GPT-3.5 model which can reply to queries. also created FAQ.json ques answer file for direct and through normal API.

I’m confused about the next step regarding how should I proceed. I have questions like how to add custom organization data pdf/json, website scraping or any sort of format, and how to make chatbot organization-related queries specific.

My tech stack is reactjs and nodejs.

Any insights, tips, or resources you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I’m eager to learn from your experiences and expertise in building chatbots with GPT-3.5-turbo.

Thank you in advance for your help and support.

Best regards,
Suraj G

welcome Suraj!

Here are some helpful links with several examples and explanations. To use a PDF, you need “document retrieval”.

best, Joao