Build an environmentalist social network with GPT 3

Hello OpenAI community. I write this message for those interested in collaborating on one of the great problems for the genre.

I believe that humans are very intelligent, we have always faced problems and built technologies to overcome them. Today global warming is a problem that concerns all of us with a conscience of survival and progress. A problem that we cause ourselves, because we are many people, we consume many resources, we generate a lot of garbage and we cover a lot of space to live. But being many is not a problem, quite the contrary, the point is that we do not build organizational technologies, to choose tasks and obtain rewards.

It is known that the greenhouse effect is caused by gases that accumulate in the atmosphere due to poor air purification. Also that the terrestrial and marine biosphere function as a natural cooling system, since it feeds on that light and combines it with other elements to develop and return oxygen, creating the natural conditions that are needed for life and habitats. The destruction of forests and marine fauna is negative for this mechanism, without biodiversity the balance and the best of the planet is lost.

We are very intelligent and we know that when there are things that must be done so that the future is better, we must repair what is being destroyed.

This is a problem of human initiative and organization, nothing more, we are going to provide a system to help the planet.

This is an environmental social initiative, a technologically and efficiently ultra-organized human work group to carry out tasks focused on saving natural ecosystems, fighting fires, cleaning garbage and reforesting, we will provide resources and organizational processes for the participants who are involved in this these community tasks, which will receive incentives in cryptocurrency, medals and physical gifts for their efforts.

I know there is still time for this Blue, Green and Beautiful planet to stay that way.

I believe that by accelerating natural processes we can balance what is deteriorating, with technology we can guarantee a sustainable and scalable environment for the future.

To promote this community of environmentalists and workers, we will use technology as a glue for the movement, it will be an app that, due to its characteristics, aims to be a consolidating factor for the masses, and the social movement so that people participate in the mission of saving the ecosystem. I believe that if there is a way to stop climate change it is only with massive action.

This App is focused on events and social interactions.

The general status of the project could be summarized as: clear vision of the user experience, visual UX prototype, navigation map, defined vision and mission, among other issues such as the business model, etc.

Everything is in process and I am looking for a partner to advance in terms of development.

My email branchdani@gmail.com

PS: The message was translated, if you find errors please apologize. I am Spanish speaking and I live in Argentina.

1 Like

Hey @danilaudinbachoncha ,

I just loved your idea of an environment-based social network working on top of GPT-3.

I am a student with basic skills. Is there any way I can help you grow your idea and product?

Do let me know the skills and technologies that I should learn to help you!

1 Like

Thank you Anurag for your comment.
If I’m sure there are ways you could help me, I’d be delighted.
Would you have more information about yourself to facilitate?

Check my github

Do share some relevant skills i should learn to help you.

1 Like

Anurag, I saw your Github and Linkedin.
I see that we both want to implement technology to solve sustainability problems, and that we like nature.
I have a lot to explain to you about Branch Life and Planet, the user experience and how it would promote sustainable habits in the participants.
I have a Visual prototype that explains the main functions.
I am also working on the navigation map.
Branch is a Ubiquitous app and I need to execute geo-positioning algorithms to create a contextual search engine, that is, it depends on the position of the participant. For this I was planning to implement the GPT3 Fine-Tuning. I’ll explain why later.
Do you know how to implement Fine-tuning?

On the other hand, I wanted to tell you that I am a solo entrepreneur, I was looking for financing in different sustainable funds, but so far I have not been successful (mainly because I did not have a partner who could be the CTO). So I’m low on resources, but I’m still persevering in the vision.

I would like to know more about ‘‘AI for Earth’’ the community of people with sustainable ideas.

I am naive about my technical expertise.

Have you applied for the Microsoft AI for Earth Grant and the Google Startup Accelerators Program in order to obtain funding? Check for such programs, as there will be many more.

Regarding the community I was talking about, it’s just a topic name I recently started here so that I can find people with similar interests.

1 Like

It is very impressive what I could see on your Github, congratulations. You are also young, how old are you? I 30.

The places where I looked for financing were. 1 time at YCombinator, 1 time at Plataneus Ventures, 2 times at OpenAi startup found, 1 time at Wendy and Eric Schmidth’s family foundation.
Is that branch is an app that connects a circular economy and environmental activities.
But it’s hard to explain, because they’re all in the fashion to explain in one sentence.

I also intend to contact the British royal family, to participate in ‘‘The Earth Shot prize’’ this 2023.

Another of my obstacles is that I don’t know of a team with the skills to develop an app of this type.