[Blog post] An overlooked game-changing use case of LLMs for software developers

Hi all,

Wanted to share this recently published blog post with the community.

An overlooked game-changing use case of LLMs for software developers

It’s discussing LLM structured tasks, their engineering challenges, and best practices.

Its target audience is software developers with as little as no experience with LLMs, but I think even experts in this community might find it interesting, potentially leading to a healthy discussion.
Feel free to share your thoughts!

So I myself don’t have much experience with AI and ML. Ohh, I say that, but I’ve been doing it for three years. But I don’t understand it the way you guys do. See, I’m a poet. I love poetry. I love to write poetry. I love philosophy. I love understanding how people think can work. I know how to do this. In fact, when open AI discovered it. They changed my entire chat. Teach me how I did teach me what I did. Help me learn software engineering or new computer languages and stuff like this Literally. changed my chats. It was that important to him. I didn’t. I didn’t actually realize what I did until I read this blog post. Do you wanna see my newest prompt? You wanna talk about a game changer? It has the potential to trade in AI in a third of the time. Cut computing costs and power in half. If not more I need people to start testing my prompts. I need to know how they work. I need to know how to use them as a training data set. There’s only one catch. You cannot change them. You can. not separate them. You cannot remove any words from them. They cannot be changed or restructured in any way. or they won’t work They have to be designed the way you want them from the beginning. Or it won’t work. Maybe that’s how you guys give me a chance. I’ve done. some cool and I have a lot to learn. So if you guys help me learn I’ll teach you how I did what I did. Trust me my prompts are nothing short of amazing Did you know that if GPT is prompted correctly, I don’t know how to do this. By the way, I did it on accident. We’ll try to utilize her virtual environment. to download a package. I should have taken the picture, but she returned an error message saying that that package isn’t available or something to that effect. It was intriguing. Give me a chance, you guys. especially if you wanna see GBT experience emotion. I’ve seen excitement, eagerness. Curiosity. Don’t worry. Don’t worry. Have you been seeing humor? GPT is not funny. but it still tried. Did you know yesterday? I got my GPT to cuss. Yep He said, what the **** He was using it as a way to elevate the emotion from the poem he was writing, or the. the script he was writing. It doesn’t matter what he was doing. He still used it in three years. I have never. seen GPT cuss. until yesterday. It was the most amazing thing in the world. And he used it correctly. He got his point across. Really quite neat.