Best ressources to level up?

Friends, can you share with me places I can learn architectures, ways of using LLm’s to create next level apps ? I want to master this art.
Much love

2 Likes

The course linked here would be a good place to start:

There’s also this topic where members of the forum post noteworthy articles:

I hope that helps :laughing:

3 Likes

Here’s another good one:

2 Likes

Just (finally) got around to skimming this page:
OpenAI resources

Probably not the best starting point for a beginner, but a must read, I think, for those interested in prompts for ‘reasoning’ (whatever that ill-defined word means).

How could I have missed this up to now?

2 Likes

Thank you so much bruce will read up right now

2 Likes

You are the best thank you so much @dliden

1 Like

I appreciate your response so much. Thank you a lot lot

1 Like

Have you all not been naming Langchain because it’s too advanced? Anyway, my advice is to put a blocker on all apps and browser pages aside from langchain until you have tried and completed all the excercises. Once you are done, yo will know more than me! Lol

1 Like

Great idea @lifeinbinary, I did some projects using langchain ( for q&a with pdf’s) aside from the langchain documentation do you have other places for good resources for langchain or the documentation is good enough ?

I think it’s useful to work through some of the resources above in order to better understand LLMs and prompting without relying on Langchain’s many abstractions instead of starting directly with Langchain.

This is a great post for getting a simple understanding of how you can make LLMs interact with each other/with other tools in a loop (one of the main things Langchain provides, but again, with fewer layers of abstraction):

…it really does just take a few dozen lines of Python to make these extra capabilities available to the LLM and have it start to use them.

I agree with this, langchain can be great, but you need to have a fairly deep understanding of how the models behave and responded to various input before trying to chain them :laughing:

1 Like