I would love to see Astra become not only an agent that can work inside tools like Unity and Blender, but also a real-time interactive teacher.
As a beginner, I don’t always want Astra to complete the work for me. I want to learn how to do it myself.
I would like a Learning / Teaching Mode where Astra can watch my screen and follow what I am doing in Unity or Blender step by step in real time. I would perform the actions myself while Astra guides me through the process.
For example, Astra could:
- Tell me what to click next.
- Highlight or point to the correct button, menu, object, or tool directly on my screen.
- Watch my actions in real time and confirm when I complete a step correctly.
- Immediately notice if I click the wrong option or make a mistake and explain how to correct it.
- Wait for me to finish each step before moving to the next one.
- Explain why we are doing each step instead of simply completing the task for me.
- Adapt its instructions based on what is actually happening on my screen.
I would also love a Demonstration Mode. Instead of Astra instantly completing an entire task in the background, it could perform the actions visibly in front of me, one step at a time.
For example, Astra could say, “Watch me first,” then move through the Unity or Blender interface and demonstrate exactly where to click, which menus to open, which settings to change, and what to do next. It could pause between steps so I can actually see and understand what it is doing.
After the demonstration, Astra could say, “Now you try,” and I could repeat the same process myself on another object, scene, model, or project while Astra watches me in real time. If I make a mistake or forget a step, Astra could immediately guide me back to the correct action.
This would create a Watch → Try → Correct → Learn experience.
It would be similar to having an expert Unity or Blender instructor sitting beside me: first showing me exactly how something is done, then watching me repeat it and correcting me when necessary.
Astra’s ability to perform tasks autonomously is impressive, but I believe real-time Learning, Teaching, and Demonstration Modes could be just as important. Instead of only helping people build things faster, Astra could actually teach people how to use professional software and develop their own skills.
For someone starting from zero with Unity or Blender, this could completely change the way we learn complex software.