A PHP OpenAI API Client (SDK)

Hi all,

We’ve put together a package that simplifies querying the OpenAI API from your PHP applications.

Full details here:

Although the package is feature complete (it supports all publicly available endpoints), I would appreciate any feedback, comments or suggestions on how we could improve it.

It’s also listed in the OpenAI documentation’s community libraries page.

Please feel free to take a look, and let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

James

3 Likes

Hi everyone,

We have just released a new version of our PHP API Client that supports DALL·E image generation and editing.

It supports all 3 of the Images endpoints (generations, edits and variations).

Please feel free to give it a try, and let me know any feedback.

Thanks,

James

1 Like

Hi all,

The Tectalic PHP API Client has been updated today, adding support for ChatGPT and Whisper endpoints:

Enjoy!

James

2 Likes

Great job quickly updating. Thanks.

Thanks @PaulBellow, much appreciated.

James

Hi everyone,

To clarify, the latest version also supports both GPT-4 and GPT-3.5.

Please see our examples documentation which has examples for many popular models including GPT-4, GPT-3.5, GPT-3 and more.

All the best,

James

Hi @james.collins ,

I just saw that Tectalic OpenAI PHP client has been marked as abandoned? Is this project gone for good, or maybe there are some plans to keep it going (in any form) and current situation is just temporary?

I really like this client, and so far had no issues whatsoever. I think, it’s really solid piece of a software and it would be a bumer to trash it.

Cheers,
ADi

1 Like

Hi @james.collins i keep getting “Unsuccessful response. HTTP status code: 429 (Too Many Requests).” even thought i just starting testing the sdk. Do you have an advice? thanks

Might want to look at the other PHP libraries…

### PHP

2 Likes