Where can I see all the threads I've created with the API?

Thank you very much.

From my personal experience, my personal account on https://platform.openai.com/threads still retains thread IDs from over 4 months ago. At that time, I was testing content using the assistant playground. The retention period is quite long.

1. Additionally, if I create an assistant as a member of an organization, can my personal account use that assistant?

Recently, I tested it but was unsure whether I should use “Switch organization” or change the “Default organization” to my personal interface. I’m not sure which action truly switches to my personal role to execute the API. However, when I called the organization’s assistant and created a thread ID, I encountered the following error. When I switched to the personal interface, I found the thread ID, but it had no content.

Using existing assistant ID: asst_.....
Created new thread ID: thread_14.....

raise self._make_status_error_from_response(err.response) from None
openai.NotFoundError: Error code: 404 - {'error': {'message': "No thread found with id 'thread_123456.....'.", 'type': 'invalid_request_error', 'param': None, 'code': None}}

I am understand how to specify the organization you are a reader or owner of when making an API request when writing the code.

1. Also, if I want to delete a thread from my personal account, although I have the thread ID, it seems I need the key that was used when the thread ID was generated. Using a different key generated by the organization doesn’t work. So, it’s better to keep 1-2 sets of keys. Otherwise, if a key is lost, checking the account data on the website won’t help much, as they are all in the format sk-…XXX.

2. As an organizational role, I can create Project API keys. How is this different from the old API keys?
    If I generate Project API keys, can all members of the organization see them? The project is always default, so what does this project refer to?

3. Regarding the code you wrote, as a programming novice, I’m afraid simply changing some strings won’t make it work for me. I’m still not sure how to set up the OAuth token. Currently, I can only see the organization ID and API key.

token = 'org-XXXX'
session = None
apikey = 'sk-XXXXX'