What is going on with ChatGPT4?

Currently, I am trying to ask some questions on chatGPT 4 and It is hanging on “Working, please wait…” and after that, it shows the error message popup " Something went wrong. Please reload the challenge to try again."

I tried on the incognito tab, and the chat GPT 3.5 still works. What is happening with my account?

8 Likes

me too bro
what is bugggggggggggggggggggg

1 Like

I have the same problem. What’s wrong with ChatGPT?

Same issueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Me 2 !!!

Same! WTF?!! We pay for this?

me 2 !! but the app version on my iPhone is still working, there must be something wrong with the website :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

It’s working in the mobile app, it should be a web issue

me too bro
what is bugggggggggggggggggggg

wtf same here pheww super annoyed!

The same here…Previous messages work just fine and all of a sudden it crashed

cloudfront 503 Error

1 Like

ME TOOOOOOOOOO! What should I do to solve the issue???

Same here!!! As a paid user it is frustrating

same issue. waste of money. chat gpt 4 is still stupid.

Same issue with me…

The Lambda function associated with the CloudFront distribution is invalid or doesn’t have the required permissions.
We can’t connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.

If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: hGGF07x3udvmv1a2BDzw1zZoKJnEwXoTbLc-ik9HhrBvwUp-UjFZcQ==

this URL is not loading “cr9i.chat.openai.kom/fc/gfct/”

For req Header: tcr9i(dot)chat(dot)openai(dot)com/fc/gc/?token=…

503 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

The Lambda function associated with the CloudFront distribution is invalid or doesn’t have the required permissions. We can’t connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront) Request ID: etm-uN6yLdsUvMQ7FVCqjgtXTdKbqxeR3q9re39yMBAl5hOyrFjPkA==

1 Like

this URL is not loading “cr9i.chat.openai.kom/fc/gfct/

me too…me too…me too…me too…

it is saying:
Something went wrong. Please reload the challenge to try again.

Same issue here as well!! Facing this issue since last 2 hours !!!