Slow Stream when Assistant Instructions exceed 9,000 characters

When adding more than 9k characters there is a significant decrease in performance when returning as a Stream.
Why does every event come back with redundant data such as the Assistants instructions or every past message? Seems excessive.

“request”: {
“url”: “https://api.openai.com/v1/assistants”,
“body”: {
“model”: “gpt-4o”,
“name”: “text_91733”,
“description”: “text_91733”,
“instructions”: "Hello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper API and get an audio response, but I noticed that this is the slowest part of the process. It takes around 2-3 seconds to process. Is there a way (like stream chat and stream audio) to make this iteration process faster with the API?\nHello! I am using CreateTranscriptionTextAsync to make STT - TTS with Whisper "
}
}