Puzzle for human user and their ChatGPT-3.5

I only have access to the ChatGPT-text-davinci-002-render-sha and I have aces to the playground but I wanted to use ChatGPT for that. Also this month I did not pay for the ChatGPT Plus. I would love to find the shortest prompt possible giving the AI (ChatGPT of a lower model) as few information as possible to get the result (but in fact even with a lot of information I have not been able to get exactly what I wanted),

I could have also explained the relationships to my Assistant so that the AI would understand but I got stuck at trying to explain him how to understand by himself and it is why I got into some complexions with complicated prompts to explain how to understand without explaining directly… I did not explained the relation to the types neither in my messages such that either the Human Users infer themselves or something…

I appreciate your input thanks if you have other prompts that you could try on the Turbo or on the text-davinci-002-render models model let me know what is the shortest path to at least get a 6 cell (plus headers maybe) but if you refer to the screenshot I gave clear instructions (in a normal setting I would have probably be giving an example too)…