OpenAI X climate change hackathon

Join us November 12–13 for a virtual hackathon to explore how our current AI models can accelerate solutions to climate change. Learn from climate experts about the most pressing challenges, join a team through our Discord community, and push the boundaries of our language models to help address this global issue.

For this event, we’ve partnered with innovative non-profit organizations and startups (Climate Policy Radar, Evergrow, Greenwork, Open Earth Foundation, Project Regeneration) to share their expertise on the most pressing issues.

Ambitious developers, designers, entrepreneurs and students are encouraged to apply by October 28th at: OpenAI Hackathon for Climate Change

19 Likes

Where can we ask questions about the contest rules?

Hi there! I’m happy to help answer any questions here. Otherwise feel free to reach out to community@openai.com and we’ll get back to you.

1 Like

Thank you, I got an answer via email.

Hi @nataliestaud Who is the best person to reach out to to explore climate x openai at the strategic level? I’m coleading the climate practice at a global design consultancy and would love to connect for your take on some concepting. Thanks!

Join us November 12–13 for a virtual hackathon to explore how our current AI models can accelerate solutions to climate change. Learn from climate experts about the most pressing challenges, join a team through our Discord community, and push the boundaries of our language models to help address this global issu

2 Likes

I think the link is moved or deleted.?

1 Like

The fact that other planets, and moons of the solar system are warming (or were warming until recently), takes away the blame of human beings for Earth global warming. It is the Sun, and orbital movement that control all the temperature changes.

Closing this topic because the event that this announcement is referring to has obviously ended more than a year ago.

1 Like