OpenAI Changes Everything Podcast

Hi everyone!

I’m super excited to announce the publication of the first episode of a new weekly podcast devoted to OpenAI named “OpenAI Changes Everything”.

Podcast Episode #1 - The AI Alignment Problem and Human Extinction

What is the AI Alignment Problem and why are companies such as OpenAI so concerned about solving it? In this podcast, I interview Mako Yass who is the winner of the Future of Life Institute’s World Building Competition with his entry “To Light.” In his entry, Mako imagines a positive future where humanity has solved the Alignment Problem and found peace by embracing Artificial General Intelligence. Watch on YouTube

This is a weekly podcast and I encourage you to subscribe. In the coming weeks, I am publishing episodes devoted to AI Writing Detection, Responsible AI, and AI in Education.

You can subscribe to the “OpenAI Changes Everything” podcast on YouTube, Apple Podcasts and (coming soon) Spotify, Amazon Music, Audible, and TuneIn.

2 Likes

Nice! Thanks for sharing.

I’ve added a project tag. If you keep updates related to this project here, it’s easier for us all to stay updated.

Good luck!

1 Like

I’m super excited to announce the publication of the second episode of a new weekly podcast devoted to OpenAI: “Forms are Dead, Conversations are the Future”

As always, feedback is welcomed and appreciated!

1 Like

Published the third episode of my new weekly podcast devoted to OpenAI: “Ignoring Responsible AI Could Cost Your Company Millions.”

youtube-thumbnail

In this week’s episode, I interview the Director of Policy and Delivery of the Responsible AI Institute. She explains new AI regulations such as the EU AI Act, the Biden Executive Order on AI, and the NIST AI Risk Management Framework. She also explains how ignoring these regulations could cost your company tens of millions of dollars.

As always, feedback is welcomed and appreciated!

1 Like

Published the fourth episode of my weekly podcast on OpenAI. This week, I interview Priten Shah who is the author of the best-selling book AI and the Future of Education. Does homework make sense in this new age of AI when students can generate all of the answers to their homework effortlessly? No, no it does not. Watch the podcast:

education-youtube

Don’t forget to subscribe:

1 Like

Published the fifth episode of my weekly podcast on OpenAI. This week, I interview the VP of AI for the world’s largest AI-Writing Detection Software company used by high schools and colleges everywhere.

Should we “bust” students for using ChatGPT when writing their essays? Watch the podcast to see a surprising response:

youtube-turnitin

1 Like

Should You Trust ChatGPT More Than Your Doctor?
Published episode 6 of my weekly podcast on OpenAI. This week, I interview the former CEO of Kaiser Permanente, the largest non-profit healthcare company in the United States, on how OpenAI will transform healthcare. Can AI replace doctors? Should patients trust medical advice from ChatGPT?

My guest had strong and surprising opinions. He was much more positive about AI and healthcare than I would have expected. Watch the episode:

linkedin-healthcare

1 Like

Will OpenAI Transform How We Read Literature and Philosophy?

Published episode 7 of my weekly podcast on OpenAI:

youtube-rebind

Can AI change a fundamental human activity such as reading? The goal of Rebind, a new AI startup, is to change the reading experience by turning books into interactive conversations. Rebind covers both classic and modern literature, including The Great Gatsby, Thus Spoke Zarathustra, and Walden. Using advanced AI, they have “cloned” renowned experts like Deepak Chopra, John Kaag, and John Banville, allowing you to engage in real-time discussions with these experts in their voice as you read.

Explore more about Rebind at https://s.rebind.ai/3M4IFr

Don’t forget to watch my earlier episodes:

Subscribe:

1 Like

Using AI to Reproduce Lost Voices

Published episode 8 of my weekly podcast on OpenAI:

youtube-voices

Should we use AI to capture and reproduce human voices? In this week’s podcast, I interview Microsoft Artificial Intelligence MVP Charles Elwood who has worked with several people who have lost their voice due to disease. Leveraging AI, Charles has given these people back their voices. What does it mean when we can reproduce any human voice?

Don’t forget to watch the earlier episodes on OpenAI:

Subscribe:

1 Like

Could ChatGPT Be Conscious?

This week, I interview Marta Halina – a University of Cambridge Professor of Philosophy – on the topic of consciousness. Could ChatGPT exhibit human-like thinking, creativity, and consciousness? Is ChatGPT showing glimmers of consciousness right now?

Watch the interview on YouTube:

youtube-halina

Subscribe:

1 Like

I love your podcasts. You have a good vibe, a calm voice, and good diction.
The content of your videos is great too. :+1:

1 Like

Using AI to Deliver Over a Million Pizzas a Day

This week, I sit down with the Head of AI at Domino’s to discuss how OpenAI is transforming retail business. How does AI help Domino’s deliver over a million pizzas a day?

Watch on YouTube:

Using AI to Deliver Over a Million Pizzas

1 Like

Why AI Consciousness is Inevitable

This week, in my weekly podcast on OpenAI, I interview two very, very prominent computer scientists to understand the minimum architecture required for consciousness in man and machine (The Conscious Turing Machine model). They believe that ChatGPT is already showing glimmers of consciousness.

Watch the episode on YouTube:

youtube-blums

Can You Trust AI to Analyze Your Data?

This week, I sit down with Marko Klopets — one of the founders of the startup SuperSimple — to discuss how product managers, CEOs, and other business leaders can trust Artificial Intelligence to analyze their business data. How can we trust AI when AI sometimes makes things up?

Watch the episode on YouTube:

youtube-marko

Will AI Kill Us All?

In this must-listen episode, I’m joined by AI risk expert David Manheim to dive deep into one of the most pressing issues of our time: the AI Alignment Problem. We explore whether advanced AI could pose an existential threat to humanity and what can be done to ensure our future safety. Are we on the brink of an AI-driven crisis, or is the fear overblown? Tune in to find out why you might (or might not) want to lose sleep over AI’s impact on our world.

Watch now on YouTube:

linkedin-manheim

1 Like

Clone Yourself a Thousand Times with AI

Latest episode of my weekly podcast on OpenAI.

What if you could create a digital twin of yourself that sounds just like you, looks just like you, knows what you know, and interacts with people just like you would? Now what if you could clone yourself a thousand times?

Today, we dive into this futuristic vision with my guest, the co-founder of a groundbreaking startup named Tavus.io that is making digital twins a reality. Tune in to discover how these virtual replicas are set to change the way we live, work, and connect.

youtube-tavus

Creating an AI Agent Marketplace

Latest episode of my weekly podcast on OpenAI.

This week on the podcast, I’m thrilled to interview one of the brilliant minds behind an exciting new platform: Agent.AI. Created by key innovators from the multi-billion dollar company HubSpot—including co-founder and CTO Dharmesh Shah—Agent.AI aims to revolutionize the gig economy. Their vision? To build a marketplace of AI agents that could one day rival human-driven platforms like Fiverr and Upwork.

Watch on YouTube:

youtube-agentai

1 Like