I just deployed a brand new version of visual prompt chaining tool https://promptplay.xyz I made as of last night! The source code can be accessed here GitHub - d6u/PromptPlay: An experiment on visual prompt chaining..
Just a recap of what it does:
Essentially, PromptPlay.xyz allows users to experiment on prompt chaining without writing any code or barely any code, and share with other people.
The new version adopted a brand new node graph based UI (powered by React Flow) that hopefully makes it easier to understand. It’s also mobile friendly now!
Here is some example chaining I made:
- Write a poem that doesn’t rhyme then self reflect https://promptplay.xyz/flows/f1859c68-2c96-4773-b931-a82fc1f517d1
- Demonstrated putting dynamic message template and chaining multiple Chat Completion calls.
- Make a poem then translate to Spanish https://promptplay.xyz/flows/f9cec698-0291-487f-a06a-fe0603a3f69d
- Demonstrated multi round Chat Completion (right now only supports fixed number of rounds).
- Here is a screenshot of the UI:
Feel free to click the Give feedback button to share any feedback with me on Github. Thanks!