Introducing ChatGPT CSV Prompt Token Calculator: A Powerful Solution for quickly and accurately calculate the token amounts in prompts

Introduction

Hello everyone, I’m excited to share my latest project with you all. Introducing ChatGPT CSV Prompt Token Calculator. A Powerful Solution for quickly and accurately calculate the token amounts in prompts. Whether you’re a developer, researcher, or just someone looking to streamline your workflow, ChatGPT CSV Prompt Token Calculator can help you get more done in less time.

In this post, I’ll give you a quick overview of ChatGPT CSV Prompt Token Calculator, show you how it works, and share some examples of how it can be used.

ChatGPT CSV Prompt Token Calculator is the perfect solution for anyone looking to know how many tokens will your application used. Some of the key features of ChatGPT CSV Prompt Token Calculator include easy to use, can run as long as you have Python, no installation required.

How it Works:

Using ChatGPT CSV Prompt Token Calculator is easy. Simply download the project from GitHub then follow the README file step by step. There are also some demos to help you understand how to use .

Demo:

demo

Conclusion:

I would love to hear your thoughts on ChatGPT CSV Prompt Token Calculator. If you have any feedback or suggestions for how it could be improved, please don’t hesitate to let me know in the comments below or issue in this project.

Thank you for your time, and I hope you find ChatGPT CSV Prompt Token Calculator as helpful as I have!

I have dockerize my tool that you can simplify use it by just docker run command.

You can find out the tutorial of this repository in docker hub.

Version upgrade. Current version is 0.2.0.

Now you can customize names of the fields in csv file.
You can also use docker to run this tool.

Please feel free to give me feedback if you have any questions. :wink: