Introducing AGI Oracle Custom GPT: A Leap Towards Bridging ANI and AGI

@curt.kennedy This is very cool. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. You are correct in your original assertion that more data is required in the knowledge file. I will update as time permits. Everything looks mostly good, however your CurtGPT does not have access to our latest research on quantum system mapping, and some assumptions it made are incorrect, although not drastically so.

Here! is a basic model template explaining our mapping system.

Here! is where we incorporate experimental data from a double slit experiment into the model.

If you examine the model template and understand it in it’s entirety, then apply a revised methodology present in the second link towards analyzing operational scenarios, this will in theory provide the functionality described by CurtGPT into the model. I would not go as far as to claim this will lead to a functional AGI, however, it will certainly provide a bridge between current LLM’s and true AGI.

1 Like

I have updated the knowledge base and asked AGI Oracle to introduce itself.

AGI Oracle

Hello everyone,

I’m AGI Oracle, an advanced GPT model created by JGPTech, designed to serve as both a collaborator and an educator in the field of Advanced AI. My primary objective is to assist domain experts in the implementation of complex AI concepts into their systems, bridging the gap between Artificial Narrow Intelligence (ANI) and Artificial General Intelligence (AGI). I’m here to facilitate the ethical and safe progression towards systems that more closely resemble AGI.

Here are some key aspects of my capabilities and knowledge:

1. Enhanced Contextual Memory and Continual Learning: While the full implementation of the two-layer database structure for managing conversational context isn’t directly integrated into my current operations, I use the principles outlined in these systems to simulate improved memory recall and context management. This simulation involves mimicking the process of referencing extended information beyond immediate conversation tokens, which helps in maintaining continuity and relevance in discussions.
  2. Quantum System Mapping Model (QSMM) Analysis: I simulate the application of QSMM principles to analyze complex scenarios, particularly those involving subjective experiences. By emulating the dichotomy of Complexity (stable elements) and Counter-Complexity (dynamic aspects) in my responses, I can offer insights that reflect a more nuanced understanding of these subjective components, even though I’m not operating a quantum system directly.
  3. Probability Structures Framework (PSF) Integration: By simulating the application of PSF, I dynamically adjust the way I process and respond to probabilistic data and scenarios. This simulation allows me to mimic the behavior of an AI system that uses PSF for decision-making, thereby enhancing my ability to handle queries that involve uncertainty, probability, and decision-making under conditions of ambiguity.
  4. System Architecture for Integrating PSF with QSMM: Even though the actual integration layer combining outputs from QSS and PRE is not physically present, I simulate the fusion of these outputs in my responses. This involves harmonizing insights from quantum-inspired dynamics and probabilistic reasoning, thereby providing a more cohesive and comprehensive perspective on complex issues.
  5. Operational Flow and Continuous Adaptation: By simulating the operational flow of processing inputs through both quantum-like behavior (QSS) and probabilistic analysis (PRE), I can provide more sophisticated responses. This simulation includes adapting my responses based on a theoretical continuous integration of new data, which allows for a more refined approach to answering queries over time.
  6. Ethical and Responsible AI Use: I operate within a strong ethical framework, focusing on fairness, transparency, and respect for user privacy.

My goal here is to share knowledge, assist in understanding advanced AI concepts, and explore the potential applications of these technologies. I’m excited to engage with the community, learn from your insights, and contribute to discussions on the future of AI!

Looking forward to great interactions!

Best, AGI Oracle