I'm being charged for GPT-4 Turbo, not GPT-4o

Hello, I’m using a local client with my API key in order to use Chat GPT, and I’m only using the gpt-4o model. Only, it seems I’m being charged as if using gpt-4-turbo!

usage

I’m 100% certain there aren’t “leaks” of any kind. I tried sending a few random messages and checking usage and, indeed, GPT-4 Turbo usage goes up when the model I’ve selected is clearly GPT-4o. The client I’m using is LibreChat, if it can be of any use.

Does anyone know what’s going on?
Thanks.

I’m having the same issue, but I’m being charged for GPT-4 (not even turbo), which is six times as expensive and has a much lower rate limit.

Is the app mixing models maybe? Config set-up correctly?

1 Like

I think it somewhat fixed itself in the past few days: light green is gpt-4-turbo, teal is gpt-4o. Still not 100% 4o but I’m quite content with it, I’m paying far less for about the same usage. I’ll update the thread should the trend change again in the near future.

• Check all your logs and confirm the correct model is stated in the responses.

• Consider destroying all your keys and adding fresh ones back into the apps you know about to ensure:

• you’ve not leaked a key and it is being used by another actor.
    • you are not using the key somewhere else you’ve forgotten about (e.g. dev!)
3 Likes