Hello everyone!
I’m Risha, a highly engaged everyday ChatGPT user — not a developer or AI researcher.
Over time, ChatGPT has become much more than a chatbot for me. I use it as a thinking partner, research assistant, writing partner, creative collaborator and planning tool.
I use ChatGPT across a surprisingly wide range of real-life tasks: developing projects, learning, researching complex questions, creating content, planning, working through difficult decisions, building social media concepts, creating prompts and workflows, and solving everyday problems.
We have even worked together on a financial literacy course and developed material for a book.
I’m now starting to build a public content project around my experience of learning, creating and using AI in real life. I’m not presenting myself as an AI expert or guru. I want to document honestly what works, what doesn’t, where AI is genuinely useful, and where it still has limitations.
This made me wonder:
Could someone like me be useful to OpenAI as a long-term real-world ChatGPT tester?
I would love to test new and advanced capabilities in real-world situations, explore different workflows, document interesting use cases and limitations, and provide structured, honest feedback.
I’m not looking for financial compensation. I’d simply be interested in participating in user research, product testing, early-access programs or another feedback program where my experience could be useful.
If OpenAI has a pathway for users like this, I’d love to learn more about it.
Thanks for reading!
— Risha