I cannot use Chatgpt on the computer with my own account

Hello,

I purchased a plus subscription on iOS. I was able to use chatgpt on the computer for a few days using Google Chrome. However, today, although I can use it on my iPhone, I cannot use chatgpt on my computer. I just can’t use my own account. When I log in with my account and click start a new conversation window, chatgpt does not react when I press enter for any command I type.

I tried it on Edge, Chrome, Opera and another computer. It didn’t happen.

noresponsechatgpt

2 Likes

The same Problem in my account. In Browser doesnt work, but on iPhone yes. And even i can see my topics in Browser, which i created on the Phone. But can not send any questions in Browser.

Is there anyone who can solve this problem?

Hi, you can do this by pressing F12 to open the browser’s debugging tools, then switch to “Application - Local Storage - [URL] - Delete all keys”, and then refresh the page to restore normal functionality.

2 Likes

Today I saw that the problem was solved. corrected. Thank you for your recommendation.

The error is still out there - can not use chatGPT.

A mi me pasa lo mismo en 3 navegadores excepto en el celular. Veo que es un problema general Gracias

Same here. Cannot use ChatGPT. Neither on chrome nor duckduck. I have a plus subscriptions since it’s available. Not working since yesterday. Worked for a short while after I cleared all my chache. Not anymore. Rather annoying.

This worked for me. Keeping my fingers crossed that it lasts. Thank you!

I still cannot use Chatgpt on the computer with my own account

I tried it right now and it worked. Hope it lasts!
Thank you! :slight_smile:

Changing the language in the settings to english fixed the issue for me. Maybe this helps someone else affected by the issue. I saw that your ChatGPT seems to be in english, so I’m not sure if it helps you.

Same here