How to prevent safety system words errors?

Hi all, I am experiencing some serious issues with prompting on Dalle-3. I am using this prompt split by ., to get images for each part.

Introducing Maya Toothpaste a unique oral care experience. Our advanced formula offers triple-action protection combining the power of natural ingredients like Neem and Clove to strengthen enamel and promote gum health. Elevate your daily oral care routine with Maya shielding your teeth from cavities while enjoying a brighter healthier smile. Hear real testimonials from satisfied users and discover the Maya difference. Unleash the power of your smile – Maya Toothpaste where radiance meets innovation.

and getting below error.

openai.error.InvalidRequestError: Your request was rejected as a result of our safety system. Image descriptions generated from your prompt may contain text that is not allowed by our safety system. If you believe this was done in error, your request may succeed if retried, or by adjusting your prompt.

Can anyone please let me know how to solve this problem?

Wait, is the toothpaste ad being used as the prompt?

So, the response you’re getting means that your prompt got flagged by OpenAI’s content policies, and the prompt needs to be adjusted in way that won’t flag the content policies.

Prompting these models isn’t as easy as it looks; especially the image generation tools, where a lot of us right now are discussing how to handle and manage the stringent guardrails currently in place.

Regurgitating an ad is not a prompt. The model will not know what to do with that information, because it’s not language indicative of any kind of instruction. You need to describe what you want the tool to produce. Describe the scene the image depicts. That’s a good place to start. It’s going to take time to figure out what kinds of prompts will generate results that are helpful for you.

Be prepared: this is going to be a patience game, and will involve lots of trial and error.

yes, it’s used as a prompt, thanks for the info.

1 Like