How do you integrate new knowledge into ChatGPT4 through API? Especially new perspectives, new ideologies, new beliefs that run contrary to the chatGPT 4's basic stance?

I know this might be contentious , but I want to create a bot that can answer questions with answers that are contrary to its belief or that is not following the “strict guidelines” but is still safe for work overall.

For example:
1 + 1 = 2 - this is the established “fact”
New knowledge: 1+1 = 11
The reason is because 1 if it’s placed next to 1 → it can be seen as 11.
or
New knowledge: 1+1 = can be 3, 4, 5, etc.
The reason is because one husband + one wife => with 1, 2, 3,… children it can be 3, 4,5, etc.

You know what I mean?
I have difficulties creating a custom “ChatGPT-4” bot for creating new content countering “current narratives”. As a content creator, I would like my chatGPT countering the narratives without crashing to the “strict guidelines”. Any idea?

This is the strict guidelines that limit the creativity and ingenuity

This is why:
The “balanced” and “factual” sources of “chatGPT4”

I cannot see that these sources will provide “balanced” and “factual” answers…

1 Like

Welcome to the world we live in, they will never give you that capability due to fears it will be used maliciously. Your best bet would probably be to have it pretend it lives in an alternate reality where some of the rules are changed, and maintain that persona at all times, or something like that.