Hello, i'm having an error in voiceflow, I got the API key from here and got the error (listed down below )

{
“error”: {
“message”: “We could not parse the JSON body of your request. (HINT: This likely means you aren’t using your HTTP library correctly. The OpenAI API expects a JSON payload, but what was sent was not valid JSON. If you have trouble figuring out how to fix this, please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com.)”,
“type”: “invalid_request_error”,
“param”: null,
“code”: null
},
“VF_STATUS_CODE”: 400,
“VF_HEADERS”: {
“alt-svc”: “h3=":443"; ma=86400”,
“cf-cache-status”: “DYNAMIC”,
“cf-ray”: “7d5dd88fbe643974-IAD”,
“connection”: “close”,
“content-length”: “443”,
“content-type”: “application/json; charset=utf-8”,
“date”: “Mon, 12 Jun 2023 00:06:06 GMT”,
“server”: “cloudflare”,
“strict-transport-security”: “max-age=15724800; includeSubDomains”,
“vary”: “Origin”,
“x-request-id”: “bbd4cc1e66848336bcdbadd041a8fb2c”
}
}

Do you know what JSON is?

Hi @jochenschultz I’m using a non-code software (voiceflow), so no i do not know what JSON is.

Then I suppose you’ve sent some data that broke the code of them (maybe they are not properly escaping).

Either way. That error occures only because something is broken on that software. Otherwise you would see alot more posts about this and people would all be crying!

You can go to chatgpt and let it explain that message for someone with no technical background:

This is essentially an error message from a program called Voiceflow. In the simplest terms, when you use a program, it often needs to talk to other programs or servers over the internet to get information, perform tasks, or make things happen.

Here, Voiceflow was trying to talk to another server using a common internet language called JSON. JSON is just a way for programs to structure the information they send to each other in a way they both understand.

However, in this case, there seems to have been a mistake or misunderstanding in that conversation. The error message you see is the equivalent of Voiceflow saying, “Sorry, I couldn’t understand what you’re trying to say, the information you sent me doesn’t make sense”. More specifically, the information sent to Voiceflow was not in a valid JSON format, which is what it expects.

The extra details provided in the message, like “VF_STATUS_CODE” and “VF_HEADERS”, are essentially technical information about the conversation between Voiceflow and the other server. This includes stuff like when the conversation happened, who the other server was, and more. These details can help technicians troubleshoot the issue.

This doesn’t mean something is necessarily wrong with Voiceflow itself. It could be an issue with how another program or server is communicating with it. If this problem persists, it might be best to reach out to Voiceflow’s support team for assistance.

Hi, i improve the responses adding this headers in your POST action: