Yes, very very noticeably. I wish OpenAI would say something, as saying nothing makes us think that they’re up to no good. The current GPT4 is disappointing, it’s like driving a ferrari for a month then suddenly it turns into a beaten up old pickup. I’m not sure I want to pay for it over GPT3.5
ozzymuppet
11
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| ChatGPT GPT-4 Output got Faster and Worse? | 17 | 6447 | July 21, 2023 | |
| GPT-4 has been severely downgraded (topic curation) | 222 | 30599 | October 4, 2023 | |
| Experiencing Decreased Performance with ChatGPT-4 | 179 | 64616 | July 20, 2023 | |
| GPt-4 is underwhelming now | 4 | 7188 | July 20, 2023 | |
| Has anyone noticed GPT4o quality drop last few days? | 88 | 8999 | May 29, 2025 |