Gpt4 next week? Announcement news

Look what I found. And it’s multimodal

An announcement by Microsoft Germany

Also all over product hunt

5 Likes

Yeah, and casually there is this AI event from Microsoft next week about “the future of work”. If all of this gets confirmed, next week is gonna be wild. I’m already clearing my schedule :rofl:

5 Likes

That’s for the link to the event. It’s on at 4am but I will probably get up to watch it.

2 Likes

See you there then!! Couldn’t be more hyped, honestly :rofl:

2 Likes

I hope he isn’t lying lol. This kinda sounds fake.

1 Like

I literally felt a swell of emotion at the site of this post|news; I am so smitten it ridiculous; can’t wait!!
:facepunch: :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Multimodal? Wow. I’m guessing that’s why the documentation hints towards other payloads than text.

Very interested in seeing what it will be capable of! Dall-E integration? Whisper without using another endpoint? All exciting stuff

2 Likes

Here is an update from the original writer when asked to clarify the source (Copied from Twitter)

Writer: Silke Hahn

Link: https://twitter.com/_SilkeHahn/status/1634142599446405125

It was Dr Holger Kenn from Microsoft Germany, to be precise, their Chief Technologist Business Development AI & Emerging Technologies. He contacted me via email yesterday afternoon, had me correct his name (sorry for misspelling!) and said “Thanks for the article” – in German :slight_smile:

1 Like