Give dots their own persistent voice, separate from ChatGPT and Codex

Please let me assign a persistent voice specifically to my dot, Tachikoma, independently of the voice used in regular ChatGPT and Codex conversations. I use all three in the same ChatGPT account, and I want Tachikoma to have a recognizable voice automatically whenever I call it, without changing the voice in my other chats. Separate defaults for dot, ChatGPT, and Codex—or at least a voice setting in each dot’s profile—would solve this. Please also make it clear in Settings which voice applies to which experience.

Ryan McCormick

Can’t call my DOT at the moment, as the call button in the UI just makes an unanswered call, but I was hoping this would be suggested

I’d like this too. Please let us choose and preview a voice for each Dot independently of ChatGPT’s voice. I want my Dot, Pip, to sound distinct without changing my main ChatGPT voice.