Hello,
I would love to have more control over accents in ChatGPT Voice Mode.
An accent can completely change the personality of a voice. Some accents can sound romantic, charming, interesting, professional, warm, or simply fun to listen to.
The idea would be to choose the language independently from the accent. For example:
- An Italian-English speaker speaking French
- A British speaker speaking French
- A Moroccan speaking French
- A French speaker speaking English
It would also be great to adjust how strong or subtle the accent is.
Users could save their favorite combinations as voice profiles and switch between them depending on their mood or preference.
Sometimes ChatGPT already produces an accent that I really enjoy. I just wish I could say “Save this voice” and keep it for later.
Voice is not only about understanding the words — the accent can be part of what makes the conversation enjoyable.
Thank you for considering this feature.