Feature request: Restore Apple Notes integration (Work With apps) in the new ChatGPT Mac app

Feature request: Restore Apple Notes integration in the new ChatGPT desktop app for macOS

I’ve recently started using the new ChatGPT desktop app, having previously used ChatGPT Classic for Mac.

The new application offers several improvements, particularly the unified Recents interface and integration of Chat, Work and Codex. However, I’ve discovered that one of the most useful features of ChatGPT Classic appears to be missing: the ability to work directly with Apple Notes.

In Classic, I can open a Note and allow ChatGPT to read its contents as context for our conversation. I use this frequently in my academic, professional and personal work.

Although I can copy and paste the contents of a Note or export it as a PDF, neither approach is as convenient as the existing integration.

I would strongly encourage OpenAI to restore the Apple Notes functionality from ChatGPT Classic in the new desktop application.

This would preserve an established and valuable workflow while allowing users to benefit from the improvements in the new application.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.