Does the underlying model need to be changed?

I have tested GPT-3, OpenAI API, Microsoft’s new Bing, and Claude. In my conversations with them, I have found their responses to be a bit rigid and slow, perhaps due to their training models, training data, or training code. Alternatively, this may be due to congestion caused by high user traffic. I wonder why we don’t try a new underlying model?
If I have some suggestions, how can I contact you?

Hey Champ, this is the developer community forum, if you want to contact OpenAI about your suggestions I’ll suggest you try here:

you’re in the right place if you’re interested in talking to other developer’s using the OpenAI API, if you have any developer specific issues or just wanna show of a cool thing you made, we’re more than happy to help, but we’re not able to make changes to the model’s themselves :heart:

1 Like

I have tried, but it was a robotic response and it couldn’t solve my problem.
Compared to robots, I feel that humans are better able to answer my questions or discuss issues with me. So i want to contact the official personnel or chat with other person rather than a robotic.

I can understand your frustrations

OpenAI has seen the largest influx of users in history of our world. They reached 1 million users in 5 days. They currently have about ~375 employees.

According to the latest available data, ChatGPT currently has over 100 million users. And the website currently generates 1.8 billion visitors per month. (Source: https://www.similarweb.com/website/chat.openai.com/#ranking)

Don’t expect to be able to book an OpenAI employee any time soon, they’re really busy :laughing:

You may have more luck searching the Internet for solutions or ask here on the forum if you are having issues with getting the models to behave how you want.

I hope that helps.

Can we exchange some questions or even ideas about GPT?

Definitely :laughing:

I’ll advise you use the search function at the top of the page to find answers or similar issues before posting :heart:

1 Like