DALLE3 Gallery for 2023/2024: Share Your Creations

Happy late Easter… some images from my 150 GPTs which I spent many months making sure they user friendly, endless, consistent characters. Story books for kids, travel to many countries and see www.aiautomate.me

1 Like

this is awesome - any chance you can share the prompt? or a general approximation

The image is a result of sending a bunch of thematic keywords directly to DALL-E without allowing the AI to rewrite them. The image is not described, it is random happenstance, and the same prompt as model input produced this:

1 Like

ah nice, will try it out - thanks for the inspiration!

2 Likes

2 Likes

A modern fantasy scene entirely made of cheese. The setting features a large red Cheese-dragon, surrounded by smoke and flame, peering down at an armor-clad Cheese-knight who is bracing for a fiery breath attack. The landscape, characters, and even the elements like smoke and flame are all creatively formed from various types of cheese. The image is captured in a cheesy style, emphasizing the texture and colors of cheese. Everything within this scene, from the dragon to the knight, the armor, and the surrounding environment, is made of cheese, showcasing a wide range of cheese types to add depth and variety. The aspect ratio is 9:16, and the quality is set to expert. The overall atmosphere is both majestic and whimsical, reflecting a high-stakes encounter in a world where cheese forms the essence of existence.

2 Likes

Grilled cheese just got a whole new meaning thanks to this image :cheese: :fire:

2 Likes

1 Like