Creating a gpt assistant - chatbot

Hi, I am trying to create a chatbot or gpt assistant so that when I give it a product catalog, and after a few questions, it filters the catalog for me.

The problem is that after a few tests, it tells me that I have reached the limit of use of ChatGPT 4.0 and in the end I have not managed to prepare the wizard well. In fact, the wizard never manages to work well but I think it is mainly because I have not managed to give it all the information it needs.

What’s more, the assistant never manages to work well but mainly I think it is because he was not able to give you all the information you need, although it is little, you must deal well with the filters.

Is there any way that my tests with the preparation of this or another assistant do not give me problems due to usage limit issues? In truth, I use the ChatGPT 4.0 version very little, although it is the one I always use, the limit is very low.

Thanks.

I can request a higher usage cap but it is more likely than not that they won’t give it to you. You should see a link to the request page once you hit the limit message.

Of course, I already sent the request form but after seeing more documentation I understand that I can use other lower models, such as “gpt-3.5-turbo” but I still don’t know if with this model I will have limitations in interaction with the assistant. Is there any form of payment per use to, at least, control the use of the assistant and decide in this context the amount of use I give it?