ChatGPT with additional image generation for specific situations

Dear Community,

I have a ChatGPT Plus subscription and I would like to generate images as well. Below is the seemingly simple situation:

Create a detailed image prompt for the following scene:

Characters:

Foreground: Two tourists having a conversation. One of the tourists has a camera hanging around their neck.

Background: A woman in a pink dress walking her dog.

And here is the prompt that ChatGPT generated for itself:

Create a scene set in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. In the foreground, two tourists are engaged in conversation. One of the tourists, who has a camera hanging around their neck, is animatedly talking to the other. In the background, a woman wearing a pink dress is walking her dog. The Eiffel Tower stands prominently, towering over the scene and providing a picturesque backdrop. The atmosphere should be lively, with clear weather and a bright sky.

But the images just kept getting worse. I suspect that creating these images is not easy, but I would like some help on what and how to specify to get this prompt to work correctly.

“prompt”: “In a sunny street scene in the plaza of Champ de Mars in Paris, a male tourist with a camera around his neck is conversing with a female tourist. In the background, a woman walking her dog is dressed in a pink dress, and the Eiffel tower is seen in the distance in this photograph.”,

“prompt”: “In a sunny street scene in the plaza of Champ de Mars in Paris, a male tourist with a camera around his neck is conversing with a female Japanese tourist wearing a dark short skirt. In the background, a Parisian woman walking her poodle dog is dressed in a pink dress, and the Eiffel tower is seen in the distance in this photograph.”,

This is having the ChatGPT AI send exactly what I wrote to DALL-E.

Thank you for your help!
(And this is more characters.)