ChatGPT Prompt Wizard - browser extension

Hello everyone :wave:

Wanted to share a small browser plugin I was working on.
It lets you streamline your ChatGPT experience by letting you easily reuse prompts.
Bellow you can find a sort demo recording which I hope gives an idea how the extensions works :slightly_smiling_face:

At the moments I’ve released the extension as a closed beta, if you want to help me test it please share your gmail address and I can add you to the list of testers.

I plan to opensource this project(once I cleanup the code and polish couple of things :sweat_smile:).

Let me know what do you think about it or feel free to ask any questions if something is unclear(don’t have much experience with demo videos so it might not be clear from the recording :see_no_evil:)

Thanks,
Mateusz

1 Like

It seems like a great job, Mateusz! I’ll definitely try to check it out.

1 Like

Hello again :wave:
The plugin is now available to everyone. Looks like I’m not able o share links here to please search for “ChatGPT Prompt Wizard” in Chrome Web Store and scroll a bit to find the extension:

I’ve also added ability to select the shortcut with keyboard shortcuts so you don’t have to go through the dropdown each time :slightly_smiling_face:

Could you maybe go into how it is used? I don’t have a clue.