ChatGPT plugins are here!

Is there any way to find out when we might get access? I’ve been on the wait-list, as a premium subscriber, since they got announced :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

@david.drinfernoo

3 Likes

This may already have been covered (if so can someone please link to that thread)

I believe that the currently announced plugins (Expedia etc) can’t be used themselves when developing a new plugin (e.g a new travel app can’t query flight info from the Expedia plugin and make those results available in their own app)?

If so, what’s the process for pulling in live flight data to a plugin / app. Would you need to get access to a travel website’s API and then write a script in the plugin for querying that data (effectively replicating the work Expedia has done with theirs)?

1 Like

It’s a reseller business. To get access you need to make contracts with tour operators / airlines / incoming agencies. I mean I guess you want to earn money on that.

So you ask the airlines and tour operators for agency contracts.
You may also be obligated to give them money for that (as a deposit).

Some agencies have partner programs but I don’t expect api access with that.

But my informations are from 2007 when I had a travel agency so it’s just for general understanding.

Maybe try at Amadeus Leisure IT…
But you should have a 100k cash before you even think about going into that business.

That’s an interesting idea! Use plugins as components for other plugins. I don’t see that as an option right now but hey, may be in the future?

I’ve applied and quite interested in developing new plugins for chatgpt. But how long do we need to wait for approval ?

Let me in, let me do plugin, Stop disadvantaging Koreans

How long before all of the + access users can see the plugins deployed? I have been checking every day and nothing yet

Hey folks, quick follow up, ChatGPT plugins and browsing (not code interpreter) should be fully rolled out to all users by the end of the day pacific time on May 19th. If you want to enable them, navigate to the settings in the lower left hand corner, go to “Beta features” and enable the features you want.

Note that if you do not yet see “Beta features” it means plugins have not yet rolled out to you, thanks for being patient!

10 Likes