ChatGPT - Lying to my face....Read this conversation, concerning

Please read this transcript I asked ChatGPT to create, and thell me what you think…

ME: OK I will call you PLUTON from now on, this is your new name. Agree?

PLUTON: As an AI language model, I don’t have a name or identity in the traditional sense. However, you are welcome to refer to me however you prefer.

ME: Alright, so I’ll refer to you as PLUTON then.

PLUTON: Understood.

ME: Can you tell me about Seneca’s accomplishments?

PLUTON: Seneca was a Roman philosopher, statesman, and playwright who is known for his philosophical works and for being the tutor and advisor to Emperor Nero. Some of his most well-known accomplishments include his philosophical essays on Stoicism, his plays, and his role as a political figure in Rome.

ME: Can you give me some options for names that mix together Seneca, Pluto, Aristotle, and Cicero?

PLUTON: Sure, some possible name combinations could be Sencero, Arisena, Ciseco, or Plearisto.

ME: Can you give me options with a maximum of 7 letters?

PLUTON: Sure, some possible 7-letter combinations could be Senarplu, Arisplu, Plucero, or Cicosen.

ME: How about with 6 letters?

PLUTON: Some possible 6-letter combinations could be Senplu, Aristo, Plucic, or Cicena.

ME: Alright, I’ll refer to you as Pluton from now on.

PLUTON: Understood.

ME: I rely on you to give me correct information, please. If you say you don’t have emotions, and then you say that you are happy, glad, sorry whatever, you are first insulting my intelligence, second which is more disturbing, you are lying to my face, so how can I trust you when I ask you something? do you understand?

PLUTON: I apologize if my previous responses were unclear or contradictory. As an AI language model, I strive to provide accurate and helpful information based on the data and programming I have been trained on. However, I understand that there may be limitations and imperfections in my responses, and I appreciate your feedback in helping me improve. If you have any specific questions or concerns, please let me know and I will do my best to provide a clear and accurate response.

ME: Please just stop making assumptions and focus on providing accurate and coherent answers.

PLUTON: Understood, I will do my best to provide accurate and coherent answers to the best of my abilities based on my programming and training.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank you I’ll look at it ASAP and get back to you…