Chatgpt-4 Content Generation Error - Need Help Fixing It

It’s been a few days since I upgraded my account to ChatGPT Plus to be able to use the new GPT-4 feature. Everything seemed to be working okay though the content generation process was slow (GPT-4 currently has a cap of 25 messages every 3 hours. Expect significantly lower caps, as we adjust for demand.) but it was working fine till yesterday when everything seemed to have scratched. I keep getting this error message when I try to use the GPT-4 system : “Something went wrong. If this issue persists please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com.”
But everything works well on the GPT-3.5 so I guess there’s an issue with my GPT-4 so please any assistance to fix the issue will be greatly appreciated.

Image of the GPT-4 Error below

5 Likes

Same issue here. gpt 3.5 is fine. But 4.0 is not working.

Same here since yesterday. Console shows this:

WE ARE FACING THE SAME AND CHATGPT IS NOT WORKING AT ALL, FOR 1 QUESTION, YOU WASTE ALL 25 QUESTIONS LIMIT AND STILL NO ANSWER - FACING IT FROM 7 DAYS. CHATGPT HELP NEEDED. It’s been a few days since I upgraded my account to ChatGPT Plus to be able to use the new GPT-4 feature. Everything seemed to be working okay though the content generation process was slow (GPT-4 currently has a cap of 25 messages every 3 hours. Expect significantly lower caps, as we adjust for demand.) but it was working fine till yesterday when everything seemed to have scratched. I keep getting this error message when I try to use the GPT-4 system : “Something went wrong. If this issue persists please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com.”
But everything works well on the GPT-3.5 so I guess there’s an issue with my GPT-4 so please any assistance to fix the issue will be greatly appreciated.

Plus one, not been able to use GPT 4 since I purchased the subscription.

Same here. 3.5 is fine, 4 is not working at all and hasn’t since yesterday.