Chat GPT features bugs and improvements

Hello. - Hello.

I have some feature improvements and I’ll summarize them below in bullet points

I would like the GPT STORE to answer in the language that I have set for the GPT. It’s a hassle to change the language at the prompt. I want people all over the world to be able to use it.

The summary of the PDF content is not clear enough. It is not a summary. The PDFs are not a summary, and they return unimportant information such as size, dimensions, etc. I want a detailed summary.

Errors occur frequently these days (especially on PC versions). If you are imposing an Internet speed limit, please loosen it. My home internet is slow.

I would like the default internet browsing to be more accurate and faster. When prompting for multiple URLs, I would like to be able to either load all the URL information in one load, or load the URLs one by one and then put them together. If possible, I would like to be able to summarize in detail multiple URLs entered into a prompt in a single load.

I would like the regenerate button back. It is useful to be able to generate from the beginning when there is some error. I use it in case of emergency. Regenerating from scratch is a waste of time.

That’s all. Thank you very much.