Business summary generation

I wish to understand how the various ChatGPT versions (free, plus turbo, plus legacy, plus GPT4) differ in how they generate text. For example, if I issue the prompt “summarize the products and services offered by Teijin Automotive Technologies in Auburn Hills, MI.” in ChatGPT Free, I get this:

Teijin Automotive Technologies in Auburn Hills, MI, provides a range of advanced composite materials and components for the automotive industry. Their products and services include carbon fiber reinforced plastic (CFRP) materials for automotive body parts, glass fiber reinforced plastic (GFRP) materials for automotive exterior and interior parts, bio-based materials made from plant fibers, design and engineering services, simulation and testing services, lightweighting solutions, and research and development. Their focus is on improving the performance, sustainability, and overall quality of vehicles.

However, if I issue the same prompt in ChatGPT Plus, I get this:

Teijin Automotive Technologies, located in Auburn Hills, MI, offers a range of products and services related to automotive technology. Some of their key offerings include:

Lightweight materials: Teijin produces a range of lightweight materials, including carbon fiber reinforced plastics (CFRPs), which can help reduce vehicle weight and improve fuel efficiency.

Interior components: They offer a range of interior components, including dashboards, door panels, and headliners, which are designed to enhance the comfort and safety of drivers and passengers.

Acoustic and thermal insulation: Teijin provides solutions for acoustic and thermal insulation, which can help reduce noise and improve temperature control inside the vehicle.

Electric vehicle components: Teijin also offers components for electric vehicles, such as battery pack covers, which are designed to enhance safety and durability.

Overall, Teijin Automotive Technologies offers a range of innovative products and services designed to improve the performance, safety, and comfort of vehicles.

For my business needs, I much prefer the ChatGPT Free response. Is there a way to set up the messages (system, user, assistant roles) for gpt-3.5-turbo to produce summaries more like the ChatGPT Free response above?