Async Call Response Time (Last Examples Take Too Much Time)

Hello,

I call the Open AI api async. 95 percent of my examples complete very quickly, while the remaining 5 percent take a very long time. There is not much structural difference between the examples. I wonder what could be the cause of this situation.

Thank you.