My custom assistant seems to have changed behaviour in the past hours.
Note: I did not change anything in its configuration.
Here is my use case:
- I create a new thread for a specific assistant.
- I add a User message.
- I start a run with special instructions
- Assistant is adding a new message in thread. It’s a correct/expected answer.
- I add a new User message.
- I start a new run with special instructions (not the same as previously)
- The assistant is adding multiple messages in the thread. All the same, within 2 minutes. It’s always the same message. It’s always adding exactly 20 of them. The message is correct and expected though.
That has the critical side effect that my run API call times out.
- Of course, my custom instructions are not asking my assistant to repeat itself.