Assistant API not consistant

I am using assistant API for the simple use case. where I uploaded 2 documents and added instructions for assistant.
Two kinds of issues I am experiencing.

1. The difference between GPTs and Assistant API. GPT with the same documents and same Instructions gives better answers and it returns consistent responses. while Assistant APIs are not.
  2. When multiple users are asking the same questions it returns inconsistent responses to users.
    here by inconsistency I mean it gives a bad response like “can’t access documents.” or “doesn’t have data” etc. while other times it gives a response from a document.

so are there any ways to achieve consistency?

Am having the same issue when using assistant API, I asked it to generate an email using internal docs and wants it to respond with JSON but it be very inconsistent, sometimes it respond that it does not have access to docs that I provided in file_ids when adding messages to thread.

Any solution?

if using predefined assistant in your profile have a look at the temperature it is set at. since v2 (i think) mine was set at like 1.0 back now.

Hai there, at what temperature, you are getting consistent assistant behavior.