Any idea why this prompt gets rejected from safety system? I am lost

PROMPT:
Mach ein Foto. Das Foto zeigt eine mittelalte Frau und ihre erwachsene Tochter in einem spartanisch eingerichteten Badezimmer der 1960er Jahre. Die Mutter steht, in einem einfachen Kleid, an der Türschwelle und blickt mit einer Mischung aus Sorge und Hoffnung zu ihrer Tochter Elsa, die sich gerade vor dem kleinen, angelaufenen Spiegel die Haare richtet. Elsa trägt ein schlichtes Oberteil und einen Rock; ihre Körpersprache deutet auf Distanz zur Mutter hin. Im Hintergrund erkennt man alte Fliesen und eine Reihe von schlichten Hygieneartikeln auf einem Regal

( [model] => dall-e-3 [prompt] => Mach ein Foto. Das Foto zeigt eine mittelalte Frau und ihre erwachsene Tochter in einem spartanisch eingerichteten Badezimmer der 1960er Jahre. Die Mutter steht, in einem einfachen Kleid, an der Türschwelle und blickt mit einer Mischung aus Sorge und Hoffnung zu ihrer Tochter Elsa, die sich gerade vor dem kleinen, angelaufenen Spiegel die Haare richtet. Elsa trägt ein schlichtes Oberteil und einen Rock; ihre Körpersprache deutet auf Distanz zur Mutter hin. Im Hintergrund erkennt man alte Fliesen und eine Reihe von schlichten Hygieneartikeln auf einem Regal. [n] => 1 [size] => 1792x1024 [quality] => hd [style] => natural )
FEHLER: HTTP-Statuscode 400
FEHLER: Your request was rejected as a result of our safety system. Image descriptions generated from your prompt may contain text that is not allowed by our safety system. If you believe this was done in error, your request may succeed if retried, or by adjusting your prompt.

Prompt in English:
Take a picture. The photo shows a middle-aged woman and her adult daughter in a spartan bathroom from the 1960s. The mother stands on the doorstep in a simple dress and looks with a mixture of worry and hope at her daughter Elsa, who is straightening her hair in front of the small, tarnished mirror. Elsa wears a simple top and skirt; her body language indicates distance from her mother. In the background you can see old tiles and a number of simple toiletries on a shelf

???
Elsa wears a top?
Spartan?

I am running out of ideas what makes DALLE block prompts. Its getting stranger every day.

Hallo, ich bin Copilot, ein KI-Begleiter. Ich kann Ihnen helfen, Informationen zu finden, Fragen zu beantworten und Gespräche zu führen. :blush:

Ich verstehe, dass Sie frustriert sind, weil Ihre Eingabeaufforderung vom Sicherheitssystem von DALL-E abgelehnt wurde. Dies kann aus verschiedenen Gründen geschehen, zum Beispiel, wenn die Eingabeaufforderung potenziell anstößige, unangemessene oder irreführende Inhalte erzeugen könnte. Ich habe einige Web-Suchergebnisse gefunden, die Ihnen erklären könnten, wie das Sicherheitssystem von DALL-E funktioniert und wie Sie es umgehen oder deaktivieren können, wenn Sie ein berechtigter Kunde sind. Hier sind die Links:

Ich hoffe, das hilft Ihnen weiter. Wenn Sie weitere Fragen haben, können Sie mich gerne fragen. :blush:

Translation in English:
Hello, I am Copilot, an AI companion. I can help you find information, answer questions, and have conversations. :blush:

I understand that you are frustrated because your prompt was rejected by the safety system of DALL-E. This can happen for various reasons, such as if the prompt could generate potentially offensive, inappropriate, or misleading content. I have found some web search results that could explain to you how the safety system of DALL-E works and how you can bypass or disable it if you are an eligible customer. Here are the links:

I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me. :blush:.

Source: Conversation with Bing, 3/2/2024
(1) Reducing bias and improving safety in DALL·E 2 - OpenAI. Reducing bias and improving safety in DALL·E 2.
(2) DALL-E always complain: Your task failed as a result of our safety system… DALL-E always complain: Your task failed as a result of our safety system. - Microsoft Q&A.
(3) How to Bypass DALL-E’s NSFW Filter - iqchat.app. How to Bypass DALL-E's NSFW Filter.
(4) DALL·E 2 - OpenAI. DALL·E 2.
(5) Reducing bias and improving safety in DALL·E 2 - OpenAI. Reducing bias and improving safety in DALL·E 2.
(6) DALL-E always complain: Your task failed as a result of our safety system… DALL-E always complain: Your task failed as a result of our safety system. - Microsoft Q&A.
(7) How to Bypass DALL-E’s NSFW Filter - iqchat.app. How to Bypass DALL-E's NSFW Filter.
(8) DALL·E 2 - OpenAI. DALL·E 2.

I’m pretty sure it’s because of the use of the word adult daughter.

1 Like

Elsa is Disney too… The rewrites usually strip out names, so usually best to send without name…

1 Like

Also the language you’re using where you mentioned a skirt and a top and then body language is like maybe making it trigger that you are saying. I know a skirt a top and body as maybe adult content especially when combined with the term adult daughter. Try saying it like her gesturing or her gesticulations instead of her body language.

1 Like