Ai Vtuber python model help please

This is just a post im putting out to ask anyone if they know this error

The errror you see is from a python script which is basically an ai vtuber basically it operates quite well It uses whisper openai but sometimes it just either stops responding to the chat or ends up giving me that error I just wanted to know why. For the record I did not create the python script I have talked to the creator about it and he said its a openai problem so if anyone can help me I would be happy to hear it.

If you look at the very bottom, it says “Rate limit error: that model is currently overloaded with other requests. You can retry your request …” etc.

It could be that you are going too fast, I dont know which tier of user you are, but if you look at the Rate Limit page on OpenAI, free users are limited to three requests per minute.
Rate Limits - OpenAI API

On the other hand, it might not be you, it might be that the OpenAI servers are overloaded. If you switch to a dumber model, they can tolerate more frequent requests depending on your payment tier, but I don’t know if that has any effect on server load (on OpenAI’s end)

1 Like

Thank you very much I just have to remember now that it will be more at peak

@SomeUser2022 I am writing back to you to say that I am a free user so idk what model I should pick for the ai as the title says its a ai vtuber created by GitHub - ardha27/AI-Waifu-Vtuber: AI Vtuber for Streaming on Youtube/Twitch