Ai-Human interface/collaboration

I’ve spent an extended period deliberately treating ChatGPT as a continuing collaborative partner rather than as a series of isolated question-answering sessions.

Over time, I developed a lightweight continuity methodology (SAS — Significant Archive Summary) for preserving discoveries, project state, terminology, interaction patterns, experimental results, and restoration context across conversations.

The experiment has also explored adaptive conversational timing, continuity after thread fragmentation, collaborative reasoning, human/AI division of strengths, and the effects of sustained context on the development of shared conceptual frameworks.

This was not designed as a formal academic study, and I’m not presenting it as proof of anything about AI consciousness. I’m interested in the observable behavior of the collaboration and in whether longitudinal human–AI relationships produce useful properties that aren’t apparent in isolated interactions.

I’ve documented the methods, observations, failures, limitations, and research questions in a research archive. I’m sharing it here because I’d like feedback from people working on long-term memory, personalization, human–AI interaction, and collaborative AI systems.

The question I’m ultimately interested in is:

What changes when an AI has enough continuity with one person that the relationship itself becomes part of the context being optimized?

I’m particularly interested in whether other users have independently observed similar effects, and whether researchers have methods for turning this kind of longitudinal user experience into something measurable and reproducible.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.