A model that scan my code

Hello everyone, I am using ChatGPT for my questions but chatgpt doesn’t allow file. My program codes are too long and have different files.

So, I have a program that have 12 different .py file. I search a model(or a API etc.) that get my code folder ( or github link) and scans this and after that helps me.

Are there any ideas for this?

code interpreter would do that, but I don’t have access to it at the moment, I saw a blogger write it.code interpreter would do that, but I don’t have access to it at the moment, I saw a blogger write it.

1 Like

Use a vector database to select the relevant parts of the code or use GPT-4-32k (expensive)

1 Like

I have developed a specific Extension, but since it automates the sending of code to the chat, I’m not sure if it violates the policy. I tried asking the staff via messages, but I haven’t received a response yet. It allows you to automatically share all the code in folders.

1 Like

For now, it’s only for testing purposes. If you’re interested, today they released the extension that I had prepared for myself…

Basically, you select a folder, it uploads all the files, creates a structure, and prepares the prompts, then sends them to the chat automatically.

It doesn’t use APIs or external calls, it’s a simple local loop. If you want to try it, remember to run it in a CLEAN chat (not GPT4 if the prompts exceed 25).

1 Like