You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated. If you believe this was an error, please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com

You are receiving this email because we have identified suspicious activity on your account. In order to protect our platform, we have refunded and canceled your subscription. You will no longer have access to ChatGPT Plus service.
My account: yongliangasd@gmail.com

I had the same problem on May 27th. My account is subscribed to the plus version of the service, which allows me to use it better for work and study, and I carefully follow the openai community conventions without any rule violations. At the moment twenty dollars have been refunded to my account, while my account was banned. I have written an email to the help center to complain, verify it as soon as possible, GPT’s service is very important to me, thanks. My user name is Hosophie996@gmail.com, the email address is the same as the account name.

I don’t know why my account was blocked, I have been actively and correctly using ChatGPT, he helped me learn a lot. I think AI is an epoch-making tool, and your company has been encouraging more people to use it, right?
Please check if my account was blocked by mistake, I really need it in my daily work, thank you!

My account: 18717803063@163.com

Im a developer,I don’t know why my account was blocked, I have been actively and correctly using ChatGPT to develop some demo, its useful. I think AI is an epoch-making tool, and your company has been encouraging more people to use it, right?
Please check if my account was blocked by mistake, I really need it in my daily work, thank you!

My account: huasheng520@sina.com

Im a student,I don’t know why my account was blocked, I have been actively and correctly using ChatGPT to develop some demo, its useful. I think AI is an epoch-making tool, and your company has been encouraging more people to use it, right?

My account: a1339094555@gmail.com

Dear ChatGPT Help Team:
I used your APIs and feel honored to be your Plus user.
As a ChatGPT’s loyal user, I respected and appreciated your community guidelines.
Your system gave me great convenience and improved my work efficiency.
If the ban of my account is removed, I will change the password and enable two-factor authentication to avoid unauthorized access and misuse.
Would you please restore my account? or please inform me that there are any additional information I need to provide.

Thanks
My account: dupengtc@gmail.com

i have the same problem ,my account is hayden21372@outlook.com

please help me

Dear Support Team,
I am writing to bring to your attention a recent issue I have encountered with my ChatGPT account, which has unexpectedly been suspended. I am a dedicated student who has been relying on ChatGPT as a valuable tool to enhance my learning experience. However, today I discovered that my account has been blocked, causing a disruption to my studies.

My account: [[my email](mailto:chentianwei9999@gmail.com)

Dear Support Team,
This morning I received email saying that "you do not have an acount beacause it has been deleted or deactivated…"I am using ChatGPT Plus just for personal use for research purpose.
I do believe that my account was blocked by mistake. Thank you.
My account: kaica812@gmail.com
Many thank!

Oops!
You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated. If you believe this was an error, please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com .
I’ve just subscribed to plus, open my account please.

My Account: csyuking@gmail.com

Many thanks in advance!

Dear ChatGPT Help Team:
I used your APIs and feel honored to be your Plus user.
As a ChatGPT’s loyal user, I respected and appreciated your community guidelines.
Your system gave me great convenience and improved my work efficiency.
If the ban of my account is removed, I will change the password and enable two-factor authentication to avoid unauthorized access and misuse.
Would you please restore my account? or please inform me that there are any additional information I need to provide.

Thanks
My account : csyuking@gmail.com

You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated. If you believe this was an error, please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com.

My Account: zhangguannan.daxian@gmail.com

Many thanks in advance!

You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated. If you believe this was an error, please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com.
My Account: liyanwei211@gmail.com

Many thanks in advance!

I don’t understand why this problem has suddenly appeared.

My plus account is suddenly unavailable which I have subscribed for two months, it shows the message “You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated” Please find out what the reason is and how to restore it, thank you very much.
plz

Why is my account deleted for no reason? I just subscribed to our plus. My account is daxeacher@gmail.com

My account is suddenly unavailable, showing the message “You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated. If you believe this was an error, please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com .”

Please find out what the reason is and how to restore it, thank you very much.
Many thanks in advance !
My account yu6564172@gmail.com

Why my account deleted without reason?
My account is ez4lt4l2v77n@hotmailer.org.

why my account is suddenly unavailable, shows the message “You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated”
Please find out what the reason is and how to restore it, thank you very much.
Many thanks in advance !
My account: lwdexter@gmail.com

My plus account is suddenly unavailable which I have subscribed for two months, it shows the message “You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated” Please find out what the reason is and how to restore it, thank you very much.
plz
my account : csyuking@gmail.com

My account seems like deactivated,and I don’t really understand why my account be deactivated,please tell me how do I restore my account,thank you very much.
my account :q23339860zyj@gmail.com