You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated. If you believe this was an error, please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com

Dear ChatGPT Help Team:
I used your APIs and feel honored to be your Plus user.
As a ChatGPT’s loyal user, I respected and appreciated your community guidelines.
Your system gave me great convenience and improved my work efficiency.
If the ban of my account is removed, I will change the password and enable two-factor authentication to avoid unauthorized access and misuse.
Would you please restore my account? or please inform me that there are any additional information I need to provide.

Thanks
My account: yuqian6676@gmail.com

funny how everybody leaks their email address

1 Like

have the same problem, You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated. If you believe this was an error, please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com … account: pqwnncvq@outlook.com

1 Like

minha conta também foi excluida, como recuperar lucianajoice01@gmail.com

I don’t understand why this problem has suddenly appeared, I just subscribed to plus, open my account please.

My account is suddenly unavailable, showing the message “You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated. If you believe this was an error, please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com .”

Please find out what the reason is and how to restore it, thank you very much.

My account: xv57vazdp@aiuop.com

Many thanks in advance !

i was blocket in same day “13 may” …
something wrong in openAI kingdom .

Dear ChatGPT Help Team:
As a ChatGPT’s loyal user, I respected and appreciated your community guidelines.
If the ban of my account is removed, I will change the password and enable two-factor authentication to avoid unauthorized access and misuse.
Would you please restore my account? or please inform me that there are any additional information I need to provide.

Thanks
My account: magicbag2020@gmail.com

I don’t understand why this problem has suddenly appeared, I am a plus user, open my account please.

My account is suddenly unavailable, showing the message “You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated. If you believe this was an error, please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com .”

My account: wangdaian135@163.com

Many thanks in advance !

Dear OpenAI Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I encountered today regarding the deactivation of my ChatGPT account. As a new member, I recently subscribed to the paid Plus plan and have been using ChatGPT extensively as an indispensable tool for my work over the past two days. However, I received a notification this morning stating that my account does not exist due to either deletion or deactivation.

I want to emphasize that I did not request the deletion or deactivation of my account, and I believe this may be an unintended error. ChatGPT has become an integral part of my workflow, significantly enhancing my productivity and assisting me with various tasks and projects. Thus, I am eager to have my account reinstated as soon as possible.

I understand that technical issues can arise, and I have full confidence in the OpenAI team’s commitment to providing reliable and efficient services. Therefore, I kindly request your assistance in investigating this matter and restoring my account at the earliest convenience. If any further details or information are required from my end to resolve this issue, please let me know, and I will be happy to provide them.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I greatly appreciate your prompt assistance in restoring my ChatGPT account. I look forward to your reply and to continuing to benefit from the exceptional capabilities of OpenAI’s ChatGPT.

Best regards,

My account: r6gigqifxaj1ge8a5f@16888mail.com

Dear OpenAI Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I encountered today regarding the deactivation of my ChatGPT account. As a new member, I recently subscribed to the paid Plus plan and have been using ChatGPT extensively as an indispensable tool for my work over the past two days. However, I received a notification this morning stating that my account does not exist due to either deletion or deactivation.

I want to emphasize that I did not request the deletion or deactivation of my account, and I believe this may be an unintended error. ChatGPT has become an integral part of my workflow, significantly enhancing my productivity and assisting me with various tasks and projects. Thus, I am eager to have my account reinstated as soon as possible.

I understand that technical issues can arise, and I have full confidence in the OpenAI team’s commitment to providing reliable and efficient services. Therefore, I kindly request your assistance in investigating this matter and restoring my account at the earliest convenience. If any further details or information are required from my end to resolve this issue, please let me know, and I will be happy to provide them.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I greatly appreciate your prompt assistance in restoring my ChatGPT account. I look forward to your reply and to continuing to benefit from the exceptional capabilities of OpenAI’s ChatGPT.

Best regards,

My account: i@mengxi.me

My account was chatgpt plus account and I don’t understand why this problem has suddenly appeared.
My account is suddenly unavailable, shows the message “You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated” Please find out what the reason is and how to restore it, thank you very much.
My account: humenleung@foxmail.com

我的账号也是今天突然说被删除了 ldkutry@gmail.com

Hi,

Please help with the account retrieval, or suggest any advice on how to send support request for this kind of issue.

Dear OpenAI Community,

Best regards,

My account: wangrongbily@gmail.com

Dear ChatGPT Help Team:

Thanks
My account: sch199210@gmail.com

I don’t understand why this problem has suddenly appeared, I am a plus user, open my account please.

My account: yobdets@gmail.com

Many thanks in advance !

Can anyone actually get a response when they appeal a deactivation? I appealed and never heard anything back. I just went to check on my appeal, and apparently it’s been deleted.

How long until there’s a good competitor for OpenAI? I can’t wait until I can avoid using this service ever again.

You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated. If you believe this was an error, please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com.
I hope OpenAI fix my account, my account is dapeng.zhang1984@gmail.com, tks.

Oops!

I don’t understand why this problem has suddenly appeared:You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated. If you believe this was an error, please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com .

Please help me find out what the reason is and how to restore it, thank you very much!

My account: [[my email]](mail to:crazygarbage82@gmail.com)
Many thanks in advance!

Dear ChatGPT customer,

You are receiving this email because we have identified suspicious activity on your account. In order to protect our platform, we have refunded and canceled your subscription. You will no longer have access to ChatGPT Plus service.

We take fraud prevention very seriously, and we want to ensure that our platform remains a safe and secure place for all our customers. If you believe that this action has been taken in error, we invite you to submit an appeal to have your account reinstated. Please visit help.openai.com.

Thanks for your understanding.

I just received this email, I was using it normally a few minutes ago, why, I did nothing, why is my account banned, please help me restore
haozeming215@gmail.com